To be the recognised global remuneration consultancy with happy employees
To provide pragmatic and world class solutions to our clients
- Helpful attitude
- Caring attitude
21st Century Pay Solutions Group (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1996. Based in Johannesburg, we are a Black Empowered consultancy with a proud South African heritage. With national and international capability, we are one of the largest reward consultancies in Africa.
21st Century specialises in designing and implementing world class reward solutions that are integrated and supported by a range of electronic products and training.
21st Century Pay Solutions Group is one of the biggest remuneration consultancies in Africa with a resource pool of over 50 specialist consultants. Our mission is to be the best value for money providers of business and pay solutions, with best of breed practices in the reward arena. We are well known in the reward field for delivering pragmatic, usable solutions that are easy to administer once the consultant has completed the project.
Our Code of Professionalism
Our capability rests in our adherence to the I.M.C Professional Code of Ethics:
- Maintain a professional approach, attitude and behaviour in all our dealings with clients, the general public and fellow members.
- Accept assignments only for which we are qualified and where our objectivity, independence or integrity will not be impaired.
- Base our client recommendation on impartial observations, responsible opinion, pertinent facts and practical considerations.
- Ensure our anticipated benefits are obtainable and realistic.
- Disclose timeously to clients all financial or other interests in recommended goods or services.
- Ensure mutual understanding of all arrangements with clients prior to engagements.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client information and never use privileged information without client permission.
- Refrain from inviting or receiving approaches from clients’ employees for employment which could compromise client confidentiality and confidence.
- Accept an engagement only where there is no potential conflict of interest with one of our colleagues or where all parties are made aware in advance of the circumstances.
- Ensure all management consultants under our control are fully conversant with, and abide by the Code of Ethics.
Position in Market
We work with over 1700 clients, including over 65% of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), as well as unlisted, parastatal, government and non-profit organisations. We work in the Southern Africa region, including Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, as well as the Central and East Africa regions.